Date(s) - Sunday, August 7th, 2016 - Monday, August 8th, 2016
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Lifeline Training Center
This 6 hour Babysitter Training Course gives 11 to 15 year olds the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video and lively discussions.
The course teaches young people how to;
- Care for children and infants
- Be good leaders and role models
- Make good decisions and solve problems
- Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
- CPR and First Aid Awareness
This is a 2-day Course 9am-1230pm Certification: 2 year Cost: $68.00
User AccountA user account will be created if you book a class. After your initial booking, please check your email for your username and password. If you already have a log-in and your on a mobile device, turn your device horizontal to see the log-in area.
BookingsAvailable Space In Class: 12
Current Enrollment: 0
Bookings are now Closed for this class. Walk- ins are welcome, just not guaranteed placement in class if we are full.