Date(s) - August 26 2017 - August 27 2017
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Lifeline Training Center
This 6 hour Babysitter Training Course gives 11 to 15 year olds the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video and lively discussions.
The course teaches young people how to;
- Care for children and infants
- Be good leaders and role models
- Make good decisions and solve problems
- Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
- CPR and First Aid Awareness
This is a 2-day Course 9am-1230pm Certification: 2 year Cost: $68.00
You must attend both days to successfully complete the course.
Bookings are closed for this class.